The mandate of the End-User Committee (EUC) is to:
- Ensure that the deliverables of the Project are relevant to end-users;
- Inform their organizations of the Project status and deliverables;
- Ensure that relevant evidence-gaps are addressed;
- Ensure that validated implementation tools are available by the end of the Project;
- Identify key strategic needs in the healthcare system related to genomic innovations.
The EUC will be a bidirectional vehicle for knowledge translation and dissemination (main stakeholders reached: health care professional societies, public health authorities, policy makers).
Doug WILSON (Chair)
University of Calgary
Canadian Association of Genetic Counsellors
College of Family Physicians of Canada
Canadian College of Medical Geneticists
University of British Columbia