The mandate of the End-User Committee (EUC) is to:
- Ensure that the deliverables of the Project are relevant to end-users;
- Inform their organizations of the Project status and deliverables;
- Ensure that relevant evidence-gaps are addressed;
- Ensure that validated implementation tools are available by the end of the Project;
- Identify key strategic needs in the healthcare system related to genomic innovations.
The EUC will be a bidirectional vehicle for knowledge translation and dissemination (main stakeholders reached: health care professional societies, public health authorities, policy makers).