Research Oversight Committee
The mandate of the Research Oversight Committee (ROC) is to report to the Funders on the progress being made by the Project and make recommendations regarding continued funding as well as to provide advice and guidance to the research team to help ensure that the Project achieves its stated objectives and milestones.
To accomplish its mandate the ROC:
- Monitors quarterly milestones and assesses the progress being made by the Project.
- Review proposed scientific, GE3LS or management changes to the Project and make recommendations to the Funders regarding approval.
- Provide strategic advice to the Project team on approaches and directions to aid the Project in achieving its high level objectives.
- Reviews the implementation and effectiveness of the Project’s management plan and make recommendations aimed at improving management of the Project.
- Identifies issues related to Data Release, GE3LS, Intellectual Property (IP), translation and commercialization of technologies, outcomes and deliverables that arise from the Project, where appropriate.